Just Eleven is Rackspace’s Strategic Partner in iGaming. This means that we give the opportunity to iGaming providers to access the full breadth of Rackspace’s managed cloud services and global data centers. Just Eleven is coordinating a tailor-made team fully-dedicated to the iGaming industry, built by Rackspace.
Rackspace is the market leader, with over 6,000 employees, 1-hour hardware SLA and 100% uptime
– 6 Datacenters in the US
– 2 in the UK
– 1 in Germany
– 1 in Hong Kong
– 2 in Australia
Rackspace is the cloud of choice for top companies around the world, Rackspace provides the right level of service for your business without dealing with the financial cost and complexity of managing it all yourself.
In order to succeed in today’s business climate, companies need to be able to tap into the power of the cloud to remain relevant and stay competitive. Taking advantage of cutting-edge cloud technologies allows companies to continually improve the service they can offer their customers online, whether they’re on desktop or mobile devices; they need to be able to zone in on data to get real insight into their operations and customer behaviour, and refine their strategies accordingly.
Many companies, however, find out too late that they’re overwhelmed by the intricacies and costs of trying to manage even a single cloud in-house. This type of technology is constantly changing, meaning that companies struggling to maintain their own cloud may not meet compliance requirements to secure the company’s invaluable data and apps. In an attempt to keep up, some businesses feel that they have to hunt for very rare IT talent, juggling multiple providers simultaneously. It can all become a little too much, and cost the company not just their money, but time and reputation too.
But there is an alternative solution: finding one, expert technology partner to take care of their specific needs, with the ability to manage the world’s leading clouds according to what works best for each and every client. Enter Rackspace – a top-quality cloud computing service which combines highly-specialised expertise, easy-to-use tools, and results-focused customer service across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft®, OpenStack® and VMware®. Rackspace can help you choose from a vast portfolio of public, private, and hybrid clouds, as well as dedicated servers, to design a tailor-made solution for your business.
The experienced team has the skills and expertise required to support your workloads and scale across leading public and private clouds, whether they’re powered by AWS, Microsoft, OpenStack, or VMware.
- One of the biggest names in the world when it comes to managed hosting on dedicated servers; we pride ourselves on embracing innovation in containers and instantly deployable, API-accessible baremetal servers.
- Serve clients in over 120 countries, from energetic startups to more than 60% of Fortune 100 global enterprises.
- Host more of the world’s top 1,000 e-commerce sites than any other cloud provider.
- The team of experts specialises in managing cloud infrastructure, security, web content platforms, databases, containers, email and collaboration apps, disaster recovery and IT transformation.
- They never stop learning. In a single quarter of 2015 alone, our engineers earned more than 200 technical certifications and over 1,000 technical and business accreditations.
- The team possesses a wealth of certifications across a range of technologies, including Cisco, MS, AWS, Red Hat, and VMware. Rackspace also holds a number of security, compliance, and content protection certifications.
- Rackspace co-founded OpenStack, and are the leading operator of OpenStack public and private clouds.
Rackspace is an industry leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting in North America & Europe, and a trusted provider for more than 60% of Fortune 100 companies. Here’s a little more about us at a glance:
- 3,000+ top cloud engineers
- More than 15 years of hosting experience
- Satisfied clients in 120+ countries
- #1 managed cloud company
- #1 hosting provider for the Internet Retailer Top 1,000 e-commerce Websites
- #1 in hosting Magento® Enterprise Edition
- #1 in hosted Microsoft SharePoint® deployments
- #1 in hosting OpenStack private clouds
Rackspace offer a fantastic range of options for you to choose from across the world’s best technologies and cloud platforms, including:
- Private Cloud (OpenStack, Microsoft, VMware)
- Public Cloud (OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Dedicated Hosting (Rapid Deployment Servers, Customisable Servers, API-accessible OnMetal Servers)
- E-commerce (Magento, Oracle, Hybris)
- Web Content Management (Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal)
- Email Hosting (Office 365, Google Apps for Work, Microsoft Exchange, Rackspace Email)
- Collaboration and Productivity (Office 365, Google Apps for Work, Microsoft SharePoint, Skype for Business)
- Website Hosting (WordPress, Cloud Sites, Cloud Servers)
- Web and Mobile Apps (SaaS & Mobile App Hosting, Hybrid Cloud, DevOps)
- Database Services
- Managed Relational: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Managed NoSQL: MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra
- Managed Big Data: Hadoop, Elasticsearch
- Managed Security & Compliance Assistance: Incapsula, Sophos, Alert Logic, Imperva, Vormetric, Duo
- Technology Stacks: OpenStack, AWS, Microsoft, VMware, Red Hat
- Platforms: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Dedicated Servers